Due to the closure of libraries in the province, Interlibrary Loan service has been suspended in Alberta for the foreseeable future.
- Updated March 18th, 2020.
Parkland manages out of system resource sharing for member libraries. If a patron requests an item that is not in our system, it may be requested from other libraries within or outside of Alberta.
For more information on the new Interlibrary Loan system visit the Alberta Wide Borrowing webpage.
Interlibrary Loan Forms
- Need to renew an ILL / non-PRL item? Let us know and we will renew the item and let you know if the renewal is declined by the owning library
Attention: Calgary Public Library items cannot be renewed due to their local ILL policy.
- Any ILL items that arrives directly at your library through either Canada post or Gov. Courier can be handled by PRL, just fill out this form and we will add it to Polaris for you.
- Can’t find the item in Parkland or with the Alberta Library Portal (Relais D2D)? Use this form and we will try to request the item for your patron if it is available.
Lost or damaged ILL item?
- Contact us and we can help you contact the lending library.
Need interlibrary Loan help?
Contact us or call 403.782.3850 and ask for Interlibrary Loan Services.